The Catherine Upholstered Bed transmits a tranquil, yet distinguished feeling. It features a peerless shaped and upholstered headboard with rose wood trim. This trim forms the bed rails and foot-board, all supported by distinctive turned feet. Standard in plain fabric, which is complemented with gold leafing. This bed carries a significant elements like French curves as well as simplicity and comfort which makes it one of a kind.
How do you keep your furniture beautiful for many years to come?
Here are some furniture maintenance tips for care and maintenance of furniture.
- If you spill any liquid, you should always wipe it off as quickly as possible.
- Always use a firm pad when using sharp utensils.
- Protect the surface against scratches from sharp objects.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
- Never use all-purpose cleaning sprays unless your furniture has a plastic coating.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners as these may discolor or mar your furniture.
- Dont avoid dusting furniture. Frequent dusting removes airborne deposits that build up in a filmy layer and can scratch the surface.
- Never place furniture close to wood-burning stoves, radiators etc.
- Dont let furniture be exposed to excessive moisture or extreme temperatures.
Back to top