Like the classic ottoman, the Jakarta ottoman evokes you to linger with its beautifully smooth padding and the artfully crated wooden legs. It has amply padded throughout the top of the ottoman and a solid wood structure and is accented with expertly crafted wooden sturcture. Jakarta ottoman is perfect for spick-and-span ambiance.
How do you keep your furniture beautiful for many years to come?
Here are some furniture maintenance tips for care and maintenance of furniture.
- If you spill any liquid, you should always wipe it off as quickly as possible.
- Always use a firm pad when using sharp utensils.
- Protect the surface against scratches from sharp objects.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
- Never use all-purpose cleaning sprays unless your furniture has a plastic coating.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners as these may discolor or mar your furniture.
- Dont avoid dusting furniture. Frequent dusting removes airborne deposits that build up in a filmy layer and can scratch the surface.
- Never place furniture close to wood-burning stoves, radiators etc.
- Dont let furniture be exposed to excessive moisture or extreme temperatures.
Back to top