This Haskell has been designed to add the finishing touches to your living room décor while adding a contemporary modern touch that you cannot resist.
Height: 31" 1/2
How do you keep your furniture beautiful for many years to come?
Here are some furniture maintenance tips for care and maintenance of furniture.
- If you spill any liquid, you should always wipe it off as quickly as possible.
- Always use a firm pad when using sharp utensils.
- Protect the surface against scratches from sharp objects.
- Lift and place objects rather than dragging them across the furniture surface.
- Never use all-purpose cleaning sprays unless your furniture has a plastic coating.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners as these may discolor or mar your furniture.
- Dont avoid dusting furniture. Frequent dusting removes airborne deposits that build up in a filmy layer and can scratch the surface.
- Never place furniture close to wood-burning stoves, radiators etc.
- Dont let furniture be exposed to excessive moisture or extreme temperatures.
Back to top